Although I do tend to read mostly manga, I do also like to read a bunch of other things. One of them being non-fiction. And, in January I had a goal to read 12 books of non-fiction. I do read a lot of non-fiction in general, but I rarely finish a whole book, or I’m reading journal articles and short research that really can’t be tracked on goodreads.
So, I’ve decided to join this month-long read-a-thon called Non-Fiction November.
This doesn’t mean that I won’t also be reading manga in November, just that I’ll also be reading some other things! And actually I often read other things in the month, I just rarely talk about them.
Books I Plan to Read in November Include:
- Citizen 13660 / Mine Okubo
- Colors of Confinement / Bill Manbo & Eric L. Muller
- Comics versus Art / Bart Beaty
- Mary Wept Over the Feet of Jesus / Chester Brown
- The Case of Alan Turing / Éric Liberge & Arnaud Delalande
- Japan Envisions the West / Seattle Art Museum
- Pepita : Inoue meets Gaudi / Takehiko Inoue
- Canada / Mike Myers