My wrap-up for reading in October. I read a lot. I finally am starting to feel like I’m getting my regular reading pace back. In previous years I would read twice as much in a month. It’s hard to get back to that pace.
I would say that I’ll be back to my old reading self soon, but November will be significantly leaner – it’s been a hard month. Which means I’m spending my time doing other things besides reading.
Plus, my sister has decided that she & I should start a second channel together, dedicated to our second favourite thing: crafting. Actually, mostly “planning”. So, looking at that is also taking up a significant portion of my time.
I probably won’t be doing full wrap-ups starting next year. This is just too long. When you go to the video (if you go the video) I’ve time stamped all of the manga I talk about in the video in the description box on Youtube which you can use to only hear me talk about specific titles. Hopefully that will help. I’ve read quite a variety of things (old and new + various demographic reads). Enjoy.
Manga I talk about in this video:
- Start with a Happy Ending, 1 / Risa Motoyama
- Behind the Scenes, 2 / Bisco Hatori
- Classical Medley, 1-2 / Sanae Kana
- Color of Rage / Seisako Kano & Kazuo Koike
- Flower in a Storm, 1-2 / Shigoyoshi Takagi
- Flowers & Bees, 1-2 / Moyocco Anno
- Fragments of Horror / Junji Ito
- Hell Baby / Hideshi Hino (horror)
- I Am a Hero, 1 / Kengo Hanazawa
- Kuma Miko: Girl Meets Bear, 1 / Masume Yoshimoto
- Lycanthrope Leo, 1 / Kenjo Kaji
- Maid War Chronicle, 1-2 / Ran
- Meteor Prince, 1-2 / Meca Tanaka
- Naruto, 1-15 / Masashi Kishimoto
- Oh, My Brother!, 1-2 / Ken Saito
- Papillon, 1-6 / Miwa Ueda
- Skip Beat!, 37 / Yoshiki Nakamura
- St. Lunatic High School, 1-2 / Majiko!
- Sweet & Sensitive, 1-2 / Park Eun-Ah
- The World I Create, 1 / Ayami Kazuma
- Until the Full Moon / Sanami Mato