#MANGAREADATHON GIVEAWAY #2: Draw your favourite manga!
I want you to create a picture of your favourite manga or character. One page is all I need. Then SEND it to me via snail mail! Yes, you read right! I want you to send me your physical drawing in the mail.
Last year I had several participants mention that they weren’t allowed to use social media. So, I wanted to have activities that everyone could participate in. That’s where snail mail comes in. Plus, I really love receiving things in the mail! (who doesn’t?!)
To enter this giveaway:
- Send me one picture in the mail that you’ve created yourself of your favourite manga, or character. You can use any art mediums you like (please no glitter).
- Pictures should be no larger than 8.5X11 inches (Standard letter size paper). I will accept photographs (of 3-dimensional or oversized art pieces).
- Include the following information with your submission: your name & address (where I can send your prize to), your email (so I can contact you if you win), the name of the manga and character depicted in your art (because I don’t know everything), and if it is an original design or not.
- If you have copied the picture from somewhere make sure you include a reference to the original artist, and the source of the picture.
- Include the hashtag #mangareadathon.
- Please DO NOT include any personal information on the front of the picture.
- Send your picture to my P.O. Box listed below.
- Read the Rules & Disclaimers carefully before you enter.
NOTE: You will not be judged on your artistic skill! The winner of this contest will be chosen randomly via draw.
The winner will receive:
- a Kaweco Ice Sport (Black) fountain pen, with extra refills (various colours)
- and, a selection of Japanese stationery (including a muji notebook, washi tape, page flags, and stickers)
*Prize may not be exactly as shown.
*If you want to see what the Kaweco fountain pen looks like out of the box, you can find a picture on “Jet Pens” (this is NOT an affiliate link): https://www.jetpens.com/Kaweco-Ice-Sport-Fountain-Pen-Black-Fine-Nib/pd/16674
Rules & Disclaimers:
- Contest open internationally to countries and locations that my country currently ships to. You do not need to be participating in the manga readathon to enter.
- Open to subscribers 18 years or older or, over the age of 13 and have a guardian’s permission to enter.
- There will only be 1 winner.
- *Draw will be July 17, 2018* You should get your artwork in the mail by at least June 27 to ensure it arrives in time. Any submissions received after this time will not be included.
- Contest winner will be randomly chosen via draw.
- By entering this contest you are giving me the right to share your art on my social media channels, which include: this blog (mangahoarder.com), YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.
- I reserve the right to disqualify any applicants for any reason without notification. (i.e. evidence of abusive, copyright infringement or illegal behavior)
- I am not to be held liable for any items lost or damaged in the mail.
- Prizes will be shipped using the cheapest means available to me. This means I cannot guarantee tracking or fast delivery.
- I will not be returning your art after the contest is over, nor am I able to reimburse you for postage.
- eMail submissions will not be accepted.
- Please keep your art rated PG (or less).
- Please avoid glitter or other messy art supplies.
- Pictures should be no larger than standard letter size 8.5X11 inches.
- YouTube is not a sponsor of this contest. Participants must agree to release YouTube from any and all liability related to this contest.
- Entering this contest means you are agreeing to all terms above.
SEND YOUR ART TO:
Manga Hoarder’s Art Challenge
P.O. Box 47042
T3P 0A0 Canada
We will be running more giveaways during this readathon. Make sure you follow this blog, and our twitter to find out what giveaways/and activities we’ll be hosting.
Bookmark this page, which is being kept up-to-date with all of the giveaway/activities/challenges: https://mangahoarder.com/readathon18/
Follow us on Twitter: @MangaReadathon
Don’t forget to use the hashtag: #MangaReadathon so we can find you online. And, leave a link in the comments and let us know if you’ll be participating!