Check out my latest video.
Created by: ABookOlive https://youtu.be/lpbnPj0B9XU
I was tagged to do this by SuesBookNook https://youtu.be/HkLMWrPRBvw
The Boujee Booktuber Tag
1. What is your average monthly budget for books?
2. What’s the most you’ve ever spent in a bookstore?
3. Are you willing to pay full price for a brand new release, or will you wait until you have a coupon or there’s a sale?
4. Would you rather buy one new book or several less expensive used copies?
5. What do you think is a reasonable price for a new hardback book? A paperback? An eBook?
6. Is a signed book worth more to you? How about a first edition?
7. What is your most valuable book (sentimental or actual value)?
8. Will you pay more for a cover or edition you like better?
9. What physical characteristics does a good quality book have?
10. If you won the lottery, what bookish things would you do with the money?
BONUS: Give us an image (actual or mental) of your dream home library!
Note: description contains affiliate links
Help this hoarder afford to buy manga! I earn a small commission if you click the affiliate link below before purchasing your own manga at your favourite vendors.